
With the new rules in place on facebook and not being able to do giveaways there anymore I will be doing them here on my blog directly. I want to say a huge thanks to those fans and SAHM and WAHM businesses that promoted not only my blog but everyone's.
Make sure you are a FOLLOWER of this page....easy to do.....just look on the right half way down the page.....it says FOLLOW ME and then a facebook and twitter link, but under that is the BLOGGER Follow area which is what I am talking about. If you FOLLOW all of them you will be sure to never miss anything going on here at my blog! :)
So what are you waiting for?! ;) go follow me now...tell your friends, post our link to the blog and feel free to share. **Note links on facebook are still ok so no worries about getting in-trouble for posting a link to our blog to share with friends***
More details coming soon about the giveaway!
3 comments:
Facebook did WHAT now?! Ugh.
I'm thrilled about a Starbucks giveaway. You know me and Starbucks :-)
Lovin the red cup giveaway. :)
Stef,
Facebook has new rules about doing giveaways ON facebook here is the link... http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php there has been a huge influx of work at home mom businesses and blogs like myself who are doing giveaways on facebook and they are saying no now unless we use facebooks tools which mostly cost money. Its stinky but oh well I can do them here and still they get posted on facebook through networked blogs and its all within the rules! Works for me but hard for others still.9995j
Post a Comment