Monday, June 28, 2010

Quick Update & Photos






Its Monday again, thought I would update on the past week of events with photos too. We visited some fun parks last week. One called Pirate Ship Park. Really cute, didn't keep the 4 year old & 7 year olds (Babysitting m-f a 7 year old for a friend this summer) attention for very long but it was fun for a bit for everyone and something new. The sign with the swervey road sign was at one of the parks paths, I just thought it was fitting especially when Nash went to scratch his head....this is so my life. :) I will have to find a way to put it on my blog hahah.

Last week was our official first week of summer on my calendar, as mentioned above we are going to have my friends 7 year old with us this summer. The boys adore him and its fun to have him around to help and play with the boys. So we kicked off our summer with park visits, 3 of them total last week. Not bad for being sick and mostly home. Actually it was the perfect week to spend a lot of time at home, with the excitement of our friend just starting the summer with us they found lots of things to do and play with at home together. I think they all have a lot in common and with with the age difference it works out pretty well. Its going to be a fun summer I am excited!!

I may have mentioned it before but I am Board President for our local MOMS Club chapter and so I had a lot of year end paperwork to fill out and get ready to mail (deadline to mail is June 30th) so since last week was spent with a lot of home bound time due to colds and what not I was able to get a lot of paper work done and most of the reports. So last night I wrapped it up with the last one and today I will go get them printed and mail them tomorrow.....haha I know I know waiting till the last minute. But its been a crazy month but they will mail with 1 day to spare hahaha.

Hope everyone has a great week!

~Kristen

No comments: