Monday, June 21, 2010

Spring Outside, Summer Inside....my Fridge. :/


My Calendar says its summer and while it might not be warm outside..... yet, its warm in one place....my fridge & freezer. Apparently my 2 and a half year old turned the fridge off during one of his many openings and closings of the door this weekend. He is really into going into the fridge and getting his own snacks lately. His exact words "I can do it!!!!!" and I guess the little dial that says OFF was just to temping. He has turned it UP before, I have found frozen milk in the back and what not. But never has be turned it off. :::sigh::: Our ice cream may taste funny having defrosted a little and re frozen but I hope thats the only casualty. Guess I will be glancing at that every time I open it to make sure its on and on the right setting.

Happy Monday!

~ Kristen

No comments: