Sunday, October 5, 2008

Getting Serious About Getting Healthy!

As everyone knows I have had a long few years, first my pregnancy with Wyatt (which was pretty on edge because of my past history!) and then my SURPRISE pregnancy with Nash not even a year and a half later....then just a few short months after that the Thyroid Cancer. My body has taken a beating!!

Well I am now done having kids. Maintaining my meds to stay Cancer Free (Should know more in January remember!) and ready to get totally on track with a new program for my life. I kinda have let myself slack in every area the past few months to rest. But now I am serious.

I joined Weight Watchers last week and am following a plan that gives me a points allowance every day and week and its working really well as far as I can tell. I am also starting back up my vitamin and supplement regimen. I had been slacking on it for a few weeks now and got lazy. Not good I know. I updated my pill box (yes I now take so many medications, vitamins, and supplements I use a pill box! I feel like my grandmother!) And its pretty full!! Here is to my new resolution (and its not even New Years! Ha!) Wish Me Luck!

No comments: