So I have been having some more health problems and I had to visit my family Dr on Monday. Over the weekend I was having some join pains and just very bad stiffness in like my hands and ankles/feet. This has been an ongoing problem I have just learned to live with but it got pretty bad over the weekend. Then Monday morning I woke up and my left side of my face was swollen and it felt like my jaw was locked in a way (not locked but it felt that way!)
I went to the Dr's and she was baffled, because it seamed as tho the jaw thing and joint problems were not the same thing. We did some blood work, possibly looking at Rheumatoid Arthritis or Lupus (Like I said I don't need anything else with a name please!!) and then by the time I got to the drs office my face was feeling better. So she said to see how that felt int he next day or two.
I went home had lunch and the moment I took a bite of ziti pasta and tomato sauce my face swelled again. It was my salivary glands. Crazy. I got a referral to a Ear Nose and Throat Dr (ENT) and went in yesterday and again by then hardly any swelling so he thought it was just a freak occurrence and something blocked in my glad and it was gone. I was sent home.
This morning it happened again this time however I didn't eat anything, so I am going back tomorrow (Thursday) to have a CAT scan and or xray. Possibly just a slight infection that is fairing up. We will see.
I will post updates tomorrow or Friday! Wish me luck. Oh and we are still waiting on the blood work to come back about the other Join problems. Like I don't have enough going on. Grrrrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment