Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cancer cant keep me down...but a cold on the other hand?!?

The boys and I have been dealing with a pretty yukkie cold. So I am sorry for not getting back on to post updates, there have been none. With me sick everything is on hold. Both boys got a cold for 3-4 days, and me well I still have mine...lucky I guess.

So I had to cancel my CAT scan Friday and reschedule for the 27th of October. I should next week also get my new specialists dates to see them for a consult. I will update more when I do. Both boys are doing ok, I think they are sick of being cooped up in the house. Poor things need some fresh air. But with me still being sick its hard to get out and about. I am trying tho. James has been so good about keeping the house somewhat clutter free (clean haha) and the boys fed and watered. I just have been down and out for the count so once this cold stops kicking my butt I will get back into the swing of things.

I think I was just saying last week, "Why cant I get a NORMAL cold!?" well I think God wanted to remind me that I need to be careful what I wish for. Ha!

On a separate topic, my grandmother moved back to Kent today. In fact my wonderful amazing husband is there moving her stuff into her new place right now. THANK YOU for that honey! :P

It will be nice having her back in Kent so she can spend more time with the boys. However this might be another great lesson god is going to teach my mother and I in the "careful what you wish for" category.

Off to go pop more non rx meds....ugh damn cold!

No comments: