Well its been a while. Lifes been crazy, things change. Instead of starting new blog I am going to just rename and restart this one :)
No Were Not There Yet is still so relevant in our lives but I think "Owl Righty Then" (a play on my favorite saying All Righty Then) will suit us for the long haul dont you think?
Lots going on....
* Wyatt moving graduating Kindergarten next month.
* Nash moving out of public preschool to mainstream private preschool for his PREK year next year.
* Still watching Nash as he continues to exhibit autism/aspergers.
* Both boys still working with SPD. But coping so well we really have got the hang of our sensory needs as a family and its going well most of the time.
* I went back to college in January of this year to work on my Bachelors for my teaching certificate.
* I want to teach elementary school. Dont ask me to pin point a grade yet it changes often ;)
* I am spending a lot of time volunteering at my oldest sons school and everyday that I do is another day I KNOW I am making the right choice going back to school to become a teacher.
* James is doing great. Working hard as always!
* I will be celebrating my 4th Relay For Life next month.
* We lost a dear friend to cancer this year :( Anne is missed very much!
Thats a start!
Under construction. Visit again soon!
Kristen
No comments:
Post a Comment