Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back To School.... For MOM!

My first week of school has officially come to a close, I'm plucking right along as I like to say. I did 5 English Assignments this week, 2 tests, 3 Child Development Assignments, 1 Poster, read 7 chapters from my text books on various subjects and got to know the forum which I use for my classes that are online (3 of 5) this quarter. Not a bad first week if I do say so myself!


I get a lot of reading done in the car while I am parked waiting to drop off or pick up my kids from school, bus, and other functions. My husband has to be given MVP of the week. He did a great job keeping the kids occupied while I was able to start to see the routine of school, kids and various other things fall into place. It will be a few weeks of juggling to get used to it, but so far so good.

I figure after being out of school for over 13 years its going to be a slow process to get back into the swing of things. By far the hardest thing so far is managing the reading of various things (and not really horribly exciting things, dont get me wrong I'm excited about everything as a whole but just saying) its a struggle to keep on task and concentrating.

More to come, I have some grades that will be posted this week so I am excited to see those and I will post more updates on how we are doing together as a family on this huge change to our lives with me going back to school!

No comments: