Sorry I have been MIA for the past week or so, but after the boys I got my turn at sickie town, you know how it is. Moms are last to take care of US we take care of everyone else before ourselves and we get run down and we are usually the last to get sick or the first if its a round robin kinda sickness lol we just power through. Right when the kids get better we get sick, not every time but just when we least expect it, like a sick joke lol "yay the kids are better time to get back to normal...and its summer time....oh strep throat for you mom!" oh and if like thats not bad enough my cat ran away last night hahahaha not funny I know but I cant help but just laugh until I cry its been that kind of week. But I will push through its what I do. I am hoping like back
last summer we get our sickies out now and enjoy a sick free summer!! ::fingers crossed:: and by some miracle my cat comes back. :/
I am at the tail end of my cold so I hope to be able to start our Summer right on time next week. Wyatt keeps reminding me that its summer time I cant be sick ;) he is so right. If only my body could hear his wise wisdom!
No comments:
Post a Comment