Daddy Reasoning: will return next week after a break for the holiday ;)
Our day started off with a bang of a different sort. A flea bomb. Yes we have fleas. Lovely I know. I guess some of the unlikeable perks of having a outdoor pet. So we set of the flea bomb early this morning and James went into work for a few hours and I took the boys to Grandmas. We had a nice morning and then met back up with James for lunch at the Rainforest Cafe at the mall in Tukwila for lunch with James, my Mom, Steve and Grandmother. We had a great time. It was so fun and the boys couldn't of been better, they loved it. AND the flea bomb worked so we are pleased with that.
We got home late for nap but the kids took it all in stride and slept really good, we had my Dad over for dinner. I made an "all American meal!" Meatloaf! With all the fixings. I wasn't in the mood to BBQ. I know so bad. But it was so good. The puppy's had fun playing with each other. (Dad brought his puppy Barrack over too) both were really tired by the end of the night.
After dinner we watched the Capital Fourth on PBS and then had some pie for dessert. Dad and Barrack headed home and the boys enjoyed a popsicle on the patio. It was pretty warm today. It was there first popsicle. I know what kind of mother am I. We are really a Ice Cream Cone family so they are not totally sheltered. As you can see they enjoyed them.
The night ended with the boys staying up late to watch tv with us and then Nash headed to bed and Wyatt was allowed to stay up and watch the Chase Family 4th on TV. By this point the fireworks were in full force (and still are) outside so he was kinda scared at first.I tried to explain that for Americas Birthday some people do fireworks. But I wanted him to SEE what was behind the noise and thought the TV production of the show in Seattle would help. :) HE said health way through about the fireworks "Mommy That Makes Me Happy!" and pointed to the bright display on the tv. It was so sweet. He really enjoyed it and then headed to bed I hope with a little more understanding about the noise going on outside.

We had a wonderful day! Be safe and Happy Fourth Of July!
The Jordan Family
No comments:
Post a Comment