I took the boys out one early morning to the spray park, but by 11am it was past 95 so we didnt stay long, only a hour or so for some quick relief.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Baby Its HOT Outside!!!
Wowsars its been a hot one this week, my Brother and his family left just in time as we got hit with 100+ temps for a few days in a row and 90's preceding that. We have a good friend who loaned us a extra little window AC and its been a godsent blessing as we have been able to host my 84 year old grandmother and my Dad over here on various days this week.
I took the boys out one early morning to the spray park, but by 11am it was past 95 so we didnt stay long, only a hour or so for some quick relief.



I took the boys out one early morning to the spray park, but by 11am it was past 95 so we didnt stay long, only a hour or so for some quick relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment