Monday, July 13, 2009

8th Wedding Anniversary!

Today is mine and James, 8th Wedding Anniversary!

July 14th 2001 We married in Redondo Washington overlooking Puget Sound. It was a small wedding with just family and friends. We had a "tropical" type themed wedding I guess you could call it. We started dating in 1997 so this was just as much for our family as it was for us, so we included his brothers and my cousins in the wedding party. Our wedding cake, was our favorite....cheese cake! We had it made but my Mother and Grandmother decorated it.It was amazing and perfect!!!

Our honeymoon, was in Westport Washington with.....my family. I know I know. But I have a large family and it was a huge celebration and any occasion we can all get together and eat and drink is a fun one for us. Since family had flown in from across the country we had decided to also make it a family reunion in a way and James and I stayed a few miles away at a cool cabin while they rented apartment/condos for a long weekend.

It was a perfect Wedding, perfect honeymoon and just all around a very special occasion of course. I wouldn't change a thing about it! We have been married for 8 years and before that dating for a little over 4 years so we have been together for 13 years!!! We have been through alot in our 13 years together, many moves, infertility, but the joy and birth of our two sons Wyatt and Nash, my cancer and numerous other dramas and issues. But our motto....we are in this together, forever, we are a family. (Not like Jon and Kate....we really mean it ;) lol)

Our Niece Jessica. At the time only 1!


Me and My Mom.


Us!


Exchanging Rings!


Our Car. Kick Ass Volvo! :)




Our Wedding Cheese Cake!


Wedding Party: Left to Right
Nic, Bryan, James, Kristen (Me), Taylor, Cody


James and Kristen!


Martin Family Reunion Photo (On our Honey Moon!)


James @ The Beach On Our Honeymoon!

No comments: