Friday, July 10, 2009

Daddy Reasonings: "I know your NOT eating because I can hear you yelling I'm EATING!"

So Wyatts having a hard time sitting down to a meal lately, its a battle and while we are accept the fact they wont starve we do ask them to take a FEW bites. I made a nice meal, its not brussels sprouts so the least they could do is take a few bites. (By the way I have nothing against the brussels sprouts industry just not a taste our family's pallets like....yet. Check back in a few years and maybe.)

So I wasn't feeling well today so Daddy did a no fail dinner of grilled cheese and mac and Cheese. But still Wyatt fought each bite. Daddy was going to the store but the rules are you eat your dinner to join on an outing if its after dinner. Wyatt had not even attempted. So Nash who finished his meal was able to go while Wyatt was going to stay home with me and eat.

Daddy (James) was getting Nash ready to go and Wyatt just let loose the scream of all screams.

Wyatt: "Daddy, dont leave noooooooooo I want to go!"



Daddy: "You need to eat some bites of dinner if you want to go then!"

Wyatt SCREAMING: "I am eating BITES Daddy!" (He then looks at me, as if to ask "Your not going to tell that I in fact haven't had any bites are you?)



Daddy: At this point he says nothing and I remind James of something we need at the store and he continues to get Nash ready.



Wyatt SCREAMING: "I AM EATING!!!!!!!!!!"

Daddy: "I know your NOT eating because I can hear you yelling I'm EATING!"

Good Point Daddy!

No comments: