Thursday, July 21, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow? Through My Lens Of Course

So I went out to take some photos of the kids and stopped by my "garden" to take some photos. Its our very first attempt so be kind ;)

We are already learning our lesson, switching after this year to a raised above ground one rather than in ground one. We have sugar peas, celery, carrots and sunflower seeds, we also planted pumpkins but not sure if those took or not....time will tell.

** I didn't know my peas had started growing until I came back in and uploaded the photos and went to edit. I was looking at the photos and saw them and ran outside. Sure enough peas all over the plant, shows that I pay more attention to the details of my photography than my garden right ;) it was pretty funny!!!







No comments: