Monday, August 29, 2011

So Long Summer

Summer and the month of August have flown by so fast, I thought I would get a blog post on the books before its to late and the calendar switches to September. So much has been going on these past few weeks were to do I start.

The boys I think have had a good summer, but both seam ready for school to start so thats a plus and shows they have had enough fun in the sun. Speaking of sun, Seattle finally started to see some sun in August. Sadly our summer weather didnt start at the same time as school let out took over a month for it to catch on and now that we are in the full swing of summer heat its time to go back to school. Oh well, such is the life of living in the Pacific Northwest!

James is doing well at work, took almost a week break from work to go to work for the Court system as a Juror on a Jury. He was intrigued and fascinated by the whole process. Sadly in the end a Mistrial was called due to something on the lawyers end and they were dismissed as Jurors and he didnt get to see the process through to the finish. James is back at work and enjoys spending his free time with the boys playing games, reading or basketball outside!

I am taking my photography to the next level, I started a small personal business and am continuing to build my portfolio. I love photography and to be able to do it while the kids are at school someday would be a dream come true. I decided to stop imagining that dream and try to make it a reality and slowly but surely its taking shape. Only time will tell how this works out :) Fingers Crossed.

Here are some photos from August. Look for more posts coming soon as the boys go back to school. I am going to monitor closely there SPD and how this year is different (both the good and the bad) from past years. Also look for our yearly *back to school picture* you wont want to miss how much these two have grown!








Much Love,

No comments: