Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I love being a Mom, Wyatt my first son was born in 2005 after many long years of infertility and loss, he was a much awaited gift to our family. Nash joined shortly there after in 2007 and was very much a surprise!! :) I love "job" of being a Mom and think every day is a gift with them even the hard ones! :)

I LOVE these little home made gifts and love the teachers and my husband James for helping the boys make them. Adorable!


Wyatt really gets the concept of Mothers Day this year, its sweet to have him help plan surprises for me like this morning when they "snuck" out rather loudly lol ;) to get me coffee and my favorite breakfast sandwich and delivered it to me in bed. He was so proud of himself.

I know many Single Mothers, Widowed Mothers, and Women who are trying to start a family and become a Mom. MOMS who are all amazing, I love how strong we all are, we overcome anything and everything to do whats best for our familys.

I am lucky to be apart of wonderful MOMS Club we have over 50+ amazing moms in this club, and they are all amazing amazing women. On this day much love to them, my friends!


Then of course there is my own Mother, she's done it all, shes been a stay at home Mom, a single Mom, a working traveling Mom, and now she is a GrandMOM to my two little boys. There are no words for how much she means to me. Luckily she is a Mom and has a Mom and knows exactly what I mean :)


1 comment:

Stef said...

loved this post! Happy Mother's Day, you beautiful Mom, you!