Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kids = FREE Movers ;)


Its very important to get the kids involved in a move. Especially at this age....ahhh heck who am I kidding. FREE MOVERS!!! Extra hands! lol No really I made our first project the kids playroom. We packed it up together, loaded the van a few times, made a few trips and wallaa that rooms at the new house. (We are not going to have a *playroom* unlike at the apt their new bedroom will now old 75% of the toys) this will give my husband and I an office/library for him...aka MAN HOLE....room, area whatever haha. We figure with a back yard bigger than the house that is our new playroom! :)

We are waiting for our Roku XD Streaming Player 1080pto arrive. I ordered it from Amazon it was $79 (went with the middle of the road model) and its coming 2 day shipping (LOVE AMAZON PRIME thank you!!!) and tomorrow our internet is getting turned on. So we should know this weekend how well this is going to work out! Wish us luck! :-D and look for a post from me about the whole process from cable to antenna and Roku for streaming!



No comments: