Monday, February 14, 2011

A Family On The Move!

We are moving, it happened fast but we had to jump on it. We currently rent a large (very large) 3 bedroom apartment and as you can imagine we pay what you would for a house so we came across a ad for a rental house just up the street from us for only $20 more a month! Had to jump on it and we got it. It was tough market she got over 20 applicants and I think ultimately our property management and maintenance (my husband) background really helped. We are loosing out on space in the house, no really like I said out apartment was HUGE 1300sq feet lol, see told ya. The house is almost 1200 but the backyard is HUGE!!! With two active growing boys I need all the running space I can get and this is perfect for us. We signed the lease today and got keys.

Lots of changed are being made, we are going to *try* and dump our cable provider to save money and will be going with an Antenna and if that works for our local channels we will then try step too. I will post tomorrow if it works with more info and our plan to dump the cable company and save at least $75 a month.

I am already getting a million questions from the boys, I am being very patient with them as we all work as a family to do this move. They are super curious about everything from what we will be bringing (even though I have told them EVERYTHING) to how will santa find us next year?! I know so sad lol. So we are taking it slow and expecting bumps in the road. Stay tuned for lots of posts between now and the move (2 weeks) and after a small break, we plan to get internet back up and running within a week or two of moving.

Do you have tips and advice for moving with two SPD kiddos?! :) Let me know. Looking forward to sharing what I learn.

No comments: