Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!



I love being a Mom, every part of it. I figure its a all or nothing kinda job ;) I may not love it all equally and its hard work but I love it none the less and cant imagine my life without my two amazing little boys.

On the others side of Mothers Day I am blessed to have an amazing woman in my life, My own Mother! :) She is our rock, she has been there for me no matter what and now she is there for my family as well from the day of my sons were born to my cancer treatments she really has been a huge part of our lives and I cant thank her enough for not only what shes done for me and my brother growing up but now as adults.

I hope all Moms out there had a great mothers day, and if your trying to start a family your also in my thoughts. My husband and I had a long 4+ years with infertility so you too have a special place in my heart today and I wish you the best of luck in your journey to start your own family.

No comments: