Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Favorite Things and Places!

Thanks to a friend, Stef for this idea to share some of my favorite things around our house. Just our little corner of the world that I am so thankful for :)


My morning medications and vitamins are a necessity and will be for the rest of my life, so I guess a favorite haha. But much more so is my COFFEE/ESPRESSO.


Photography and my pictures are a major part of my life. I love looking at the things and people around me through my lens. Especially the things my children do :)


Cell phone is a android, email, text, twitter, blogging, horoscopes, news, weather, facebook.....Need I say more ;)


My favorite spot on my new sofa!


Our new sofa :)


Movie night is a fun new time we spend together as a family.


Our fish tank has two fish and some algae but its relaxing. Especially when we have those rare quiet moments in the house and the only thing I can hear is the water in the tank.


I like to think I am a great cook, but really I dont like to cook and am probably not that great at it. I am learning. I keep myself entertained by keeping magazines with cooking themes and start there ;)


The Shower. Once I remove the million toys off the floor, put up the kid soap and find my own things the kids have moved...its the one place I can have a moment of piece and quiet.


Things from my family. This coat rack brings back just fun memories of being a kid and visiting my grandmothers house. Not like I ever played with the coat rack, its just a small item that was always around and now I have in my home. Comforting.


Someday this wall hanging will be replaced by a real Thomas Kinkade framed piece of art :)


I am not a big jewelry fan (I know what kind of girl am I! GASP!), in fact my husband jokes "oh your married today" ;) when I do put my wedding ring on. But I remember the day we picked it out like it was yesterday and while I love it. I love my husband, marriage and the meaning behind it more!


We have always been a cat household, so this framed saying "Home is where the cat is" is fitting :) I love my kitties.


My new favorite guilt free foods.


My VAN! Its a rocking chair when the kids just wont nap, a quiet place to talk on the phone when I am pulling in from a evening out and just need a few more minutes to myself.

1 comment:

Stef said...

I LOVED this post, Kristen!! So glad you joined in the fun. I love the screen on your cell - that saying is SO cute.
Also, the ice cream - yes! that's definitely something I'm thankful for too. I had to finally just post mine, because I wanted to do like 50 pictures when my mind got thinking :)
I love what you said about your van - so true!