Monday, March 8, 2010

Early Spring...writing this as it snows. HA!




So I came to post about our wonderful early spring weather we have been enjoying. But as I write this there are snow flurry's in the air, a crazy fluke I swear haha. Up until today...we had been enjoying sunny 50-60' weather and the boys are loving it.

Wyatt has a new BIG BOY bike he is mastering, will be out of training wheels in know time. Nash received Wyatts old bike/trike and is happy even if he cant push the peddles yet. He also is enjoying his Cozy Coop car which is super cute and fun.

With the early arrival of spring brings allergies, both boys have a little touch of them and I am suffering pretty bad so trying to just make sure I take my allergy medication and keep moving. Some days are harder than others. The trees have been beautiful and they are almost done blooming if you can believe it, I know its not even April yet! :)

Wyatt talks about how he cant wait for Summer so he can swim. I am just going to enjoy the next few months of Spring for now, small steps into the Summer season haha :)

No comments: