Monday, January 26, 2009

Wyatt and Nash's first Dentist Visit!

Today Wyatt and Nash visited the dentist for the first time. How exciting! :)

Wyatt had a check up and did so good. Since it was his first visit they just got him settled in and learned about all the tools and looked at his teeth and brushed them and flossed them. He let them do all that and then proudly showed them how he brushed his own teeth. He was so good. I really was proud.

Nash had some black line on this teeth and it had gone away since I made the appointment so they just looked him over and brushed his teeth to get him used to the chair and process as well. He did very well and especially loved the TV playing the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks in the ceiling. He watched it as he laid in the chair and she looked at his teeth.

The dentist came in. "Dr Alex" and he was very pleased with both boys and told us to keep up the good work. I was so proud of the boys they did so good. They picked a toy, received a goody bag of floss, toothbrushes and more. They they got to get a balloon, Wyatts favorite part.

Over all it was one of those experiences as a parent I was kind of apprehensive about. But the milestone passed and now there first dentist first is over. Both boys amazed me and did so much better than I though they would. They are growing up so fast.

:)







No comments: