Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lab Test Results Back!

Well I got my Liver test results back it was a blood test we did a few weeks ago when I did the CT scan. Dr said they are still elevated but not as high as before, so she will retest again in January and if its still high then we will go for more tests. So good news but still more waiting.

I am doing good today, had some really great days lately with my hands so I try to get as much as I can done when I have good days, as I fear a bad day is then just around the corner.

Kids are good, new photos below of them, growing way to fast for there own good! :)

James is working hard, he has 5 days off for the upcoming holiday so that's got us all excited. The boys love when he is home. A nice treat for us during the day. I figure 5 days will be great then I will want him to GO BACK to work ;) haha!

Wyatt will turn 3 on Thanksgiving. Crazy that kid just amazes me more and more every day!!! I cant believe he will be 3 this week. We are doing just a small family gathering at Chuck E Cheese this year on Saturday after Thanksgiving. Next year we will venture to a unknown land of "friend" party. Where we will invite his little friends from MOMS club and then Preschool as well. Eeekkk growing up. My boys are growing up.

Upcoming appointments, Wyatt 3 year check up on the 1st, my 3 month Endo/Cancer check up on the 1st!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Just too cute!


Eating with chop sticks! Well trying to.


Sleeping with his truck..not the most comfortable toy in his room.

No comments: