Saturday, November 8, 2008

As you may have noticed....Updates....

Hello, I know I haven't posted much lately. Its been hard. I thought I would sit to post updates after the kids are in bed at night but the pain in my hands are so bad I could hardly type, and what I did type was very unreadable due to misspellings, and what not. I FINALLY got an appointment with the Rheumatologist but they can not get me in until December 16th, I am on a wait list to see if they can get me in earlier. So we will see (cross your fingers)

In the mean time, the arthritis/pain in my hands have gotten pretty bad. Some days are better than others, and by the end of the day no matter what they are really stiff and hurting very badly.

I re scheduled my CT scan from a few weeks ago (when I had a cold) and its Monday, this is for my salivary glad in my mouth which we we don't know for sure but it is likely damaged due to the Radioactive Treatment I had for my Thyroid Cancer. If it is that its permanent but hopefully manageable,I also have a follow up blood test for my Liver Enzymes after my CT scan, so we will see what that brings. Hopefully that was a fluke but we will see what the blood tests show.

Ok so thats about all the updates I can muster right now. I will post more after my appointments Monday!!

Thank you all for your emails, calls and letters. They mean alot. Hopefully we can get this all figured out and sooner rather than later.

No comments: