Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Time! Vote Today! Vote like your health depends on it.....because it does!

Its time to vote today, if you haven't already please do so by the time your polls close locally! If you have THANK YOU! Every vote counts!

We are staying in tonight and going to watch the returns and see if there will be news tonight, if its a REALLY close race then we will likely not know till tomorrow. I don't mind staying up all night if I have to, because I know if Obama DOES win then I will sleep better even if its only for a few hours ;)

We are having a special Election night dinner tonight. Wyatt is excited to help me make Chicago Style Pizza's tonight!

I will post more later, my hands have been hurting alot lately so I cant type for as long as I used to. No health updates yet, still waiting for a Rhumatologist appointment. Grrr taking forever. In fact I will call now and see if they have my file now so we can make my appointment.

No comments: