Nash has a ear infection. Poor thing I kinda started noticing the "signs" but he also has been teething so its hard to say but I wanted to be sure so took him to the Dr and not only does he have 1 ear infected but BOTH! One more than the other, so she gave us a RX and is on that now and hopefully will start feeling better soon. He is so lovey and needy, more than normal if you can believe that!
Wyatt is upset that its raining the past few days. No playing at the park when it rains. He said to be the other day "Mom, stop the rain!" I said "Wyatt, Mommy has many special powers but stopping the rain is not one of them!" ;) he was highly disappointed.
Other than that we are just kinda enjoying whats left of summer. Time a the park (when its not raining) and maybe even getting Wyatt into the pool we will see next week when its warmer. He says he wants to "swim with nemo!" but we will see if he actually wants to do it when the time comes.
Oh and the most exciting news, Nash took his first steps today! YAY!! It was very exciting. He has been cruising along the couch and chairs (holding on) for weeks now. So we new it was coming, today he let go and James called him over (yes like a dog haha) and he took two steps and then fell. We all got so excited he cried. (He is very sensitive when he is sick!) It was so cute I wish I had the camera handy but it all happened so fast.
That's my update for the week. I will get more updates in as the summer draws to a close and I am inside more and have more time to post. But consider it a good thing that I am not sitting at home all day on my computer! I have energy and I must go use it. :) speaking of energy I must head to bed to conserve it for tomorrow. Its Friday! TGIF!
No comments:
Post a Comment