Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cooling Down, Med Changes and Cleaning House!

Its finaly cooling down. Yay! I like the sun but I get cranky if there are to many hot days in a row.

My dr did in fact get my blood work back saying my meds are to low. So we changed it a *little* and it will take a few weeks to start taking effect and I have to go in for a blood test and see what kind of effect its having. So now we wait!

I am cleaning house, here and there more like spring cleaning. But its going slow, with both the boys underfoot. I get about one good day a week I can work on it. The rest I try to just maintain and not let it get to much out of controle. James has a 3 day weekend for the upcoming holiday so I will get alot done this weekend I hope. He will be able to keep the kids entertained for a bit at least.

Saturday we are going to the Seattle Aquarium! I cant wait, James and I are taking the kids and my Mom is going. The kids will have so much fun. I cant wait, Wyatt will love it I hope.

I have some cute photos I will post this weekend too. I hope everyone is enjoying there summer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIGHA!!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out! I've decided I'm going to stay 29 forever LOL We were out of town over the holiday weekend, escaping our 114 degree heat - yuck. The Seattle Aquarium sounds fun. Didn't we go to your uncle's party there? Can't wait to see more pics!