The boys and I left for school on Monday morning nothing abnormal about our day but just as I was leaving Nash's school to drop him off it started to dump snow. It didnt stop. Schools closed early, my husband picked up Wyatt our oldest from him school (thats just down the street from his work) and kept him at work with him while I picked up Nash early from school and we headed home. James and Wyatt joined us a few hours later and we snuggled inside while Western Washington braced for our first snow of the season. Tuesday was a snow day, even Dad was home with us (it was so cold he couldn't get into his car) so the boys enjoyed there first real snow day...well first one they know of. We have had a few over the past years especially Wyatt I think he has *some* snow memories.
One thing about snow, it makes the kids exhausted (and us of course) and they are sleeping so good at night!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment