Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exciting News! ~New Look, Review & Giveaway~ Coming Soon!


So many exciting things happening here at my little blog. I am so excited to share with everyone we will be getting a new look very soon. Also I have a product review and Melissa and Doug Puzzle Giveaway going live November 11th sometime in the early morning (Pacific Time) so dont miss out and check back often!

Do you LIKE this blog? Do you LIKE this blog on facebook? :)

Want an EXTRA "Facebook Fans FIRST" Entry for my upcoming giveaway... for you and friends!!

ALL my fans on facebook will get 1 extra entry just for being our FANS before our first giveaway. Here is our facebook page.

Let your friends know and share this post. Must become fans/LIKE this page on facebook before midnight pacific time tomorrow (Thursday) 11/10/10 (and must stay fans) I will be checking ;)

Once the giveaway goes live on 11/11/10 there will be directions on how to use your extra facebook fans first entry!! Hurry share with your friends fast!!!

~ Kristen

No comments: