Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day Weekend: Sick Day Take 1


Our weekend started off Friday morning with my friend Sarah coming by to pick up Nash who at the time was the only one not sick. She took him to the store and got juice, cough drops and other things we couldn't live without until my Mom or Husband got home. Wyatt still in his Pj's and sick with me, enjoyed one of the last push up pops while Nash went to the store with Sarah. (never fear they brought more home! Thanks Sarah!)

Saturday morning the boys payed games, James and Nash on the wii and Wyatt on the computer. Then James and my Mom went out to get groceries. Grandmas are the best, she returned with a new movie and some new table games for the boys to play (Look for a blog post tomorrow or Monday with more info and my attempt to review them....I am bored!) the kids LOVED them!

I dont remember being this sick with a cold in years, this surely puts my many colds and flus I have suffered in the past few years to shame. I will need to remind myself of this one when sick in the future. Cant be as bad as this one is....was (hope it will be gone some day......ugh)

Thanks to everyone for reaching out via, phone, email, here, on facebook, text you name it.

Have a great weekend and dont forget to take your vitamins!!

~ Kristen

No comments: