Thursday, September 23, 2010

Daddy Reasonings: Corn & The Seahawks



Last night I was in the kitchen finishing up dinner. Most had been placed on the table and my husband was fixing up the kids plates and talking with them about his day. The boys picking over the food saying "I dont want this" or "whats this?" and holding up a piece of something I slaved over....I mean microwaved in the kitchen. James then started explain why they should eat the "wonderful food Mommy microwaved" hardy har har. I couldn't help but laugh at his crazy reasoning......this isnt the first time he has given the boys a crazy reason to eat their veggies but lately I am noticing a trend. They are all related to football and the Seahawks. ahhhh gotta love Daddy Reasonings! (Note: My husband would have me add here... "But it works!" ok noted)

"I dont like corn" Wyatt said and pushed it away. Dad pushed the bowl back and took a spoon full and popped it in his own mouth and said "You know what, the Seahawks eat corn to make them run faster" Wyatt looked down at the corn and up at Dad and reached down and took a bite. Dad looked shocked and exclaimed "I better eat more then so you are not faster than me!!" Wyatt thought this was funny but caught on and said "Well you better eat a lot then to catch up with me!!" and off both boys went eating there corn for the rest of the meal.

Tonight we are having peas.....hmmm I'll update later. ;)

~Kristen

No comments: