Monday, September 21, 2009

Old Toys are New Again!

I am getting good at putting away toys and hiding them and bringing them back out months later, not to long were they outgrow it but just long enought so the excitement is there when they see it again! :)

For instance this green tunnel they got from Aunt Kourtney and Uncle Michael last Christmas gets brought out ever month or so for a few days at a time! They LOVE IT!


There here are a few of my "stashes" around the house. Some big some small!

These are Mcdonalds toys that get forgotten about if the kids go to nap and dont get a chance to open them or what not I put them up and they never know the difference, will make a good "new" toy on a rainy day.



This is a train table I also bring out ever few months


This climber gets put up in the fall when we dont get out to the parks as much with the yukkie weather! :)

No comments: