
I haven't done one for awhile and I am sorry for that, but as I get further and further away from the month that started all these health things (02/2008) I think of it less and less. Dont get me wrong, there is not a day that goes by that I "forget", it just gets easier and easier to push aside and live my life.
As many of you know its been a long spring and summer, James lost his job in April and with it I lost my health insurance....I did go to cobra and then on to Group Health buying in privately as an individual (instead of going through James job, which he got hired on with a new great company in June! YAY!) but I had to take a break and fell behind on my Cancer follow ups and some other issues I was having. I am now back on track and am looking at being cleared for a year by my Endo (Thyroid Dr)after one more set of tests at the end of this month, and I am on track with my wrist/arm problems and things are looking up.
Thanks everyone for the thoughts, prayers and support!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment