Monday April 6th 2009
It’s so nice out again today. I didn’t even mind crawling (literally, I am so sore from the move) out of bed this morning. The first thing I did was walk around the house and open the blinds. ALL of them. Before I would be done with this task after one patio door and 3 small windows all in the living room. Now I have some in my room, the boys rooms, and many scattered between the living and dining room which makes for a pleasant morning, especially when the weather is so nice like today.
It felt good to be back on track after such a crazy weekend. We got James out the door for work and the kids and I enjoyed a nice breakfast and then I started on finishing their bathroom items and put them away, put out some fresh towels and that completed their bathroom. By then it was time to get ready, we took Great Grandma to the Drs this morning. A quick visit to check in and we were back out in the nice weather and running errands. We dropped great Grandma back off at her place and I headed home with the boys to get lunch and then down for nap, I was determined to keep them on schedule today no matter what. The lack of structure and sleep this weekend was showing. Both boys went down nicely for nap YAY and I have a few free minutes to update my blog. I also took some time to address change of address cards and make a list of any magazines or the news paper company’s I need to call to change our address with. Soon I will log off the computer and go put my feet up for just a little while before heading into my bedroom and starting the last room of the house with items that need put away. I have a small honey do list for James tonight, but other than that we should have a nice relaxing evening
This weekend I am going to get some new plants, I have some desperate pots that need filled with some color to liven up the patio. Now with all this nice weather and Sun able to help them thrive (because I am no green thumb so I can’t help them haha) I have to take advantage of it. Plus rumor has it there has been humming birds spotted outside this weekend!!! Nice!!!
More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment