Some of our latest daily activities are done at home with the flu and cold season in full swing. We are still enjoying the days and trying to get out a few days a week. Still being home and playing with the boys is a joy. Here are just a few stories from these past few weeks.
On a recent outing to Fred Meyers a few weeks ago, I let the boys pick out some toys that I would in turn put away (love that they are at the age I can still do this, they forget about them till I bring them out and its great fun!!! I think I cant do it much more now Wyatt is getting old) anyways, Nash found some Wonder Pet animals and I held up the 3 of them and said ok "pick one" and he got this funny smile on this face and in one fell swoop grabbed them all. I took them back laughing and said no no no pick ONE! and He didnt it again.

He now is the proud owner of all three, I am sucker for a cute kid!!!
We came upon a accident between a trailer carrying cars a few weeks ago and the train plucked one of the cars off the trailer and carried it down the tracks. Luckily no one was hurt. But Wyatt found it fascinating and reenacted the whole thing for us at home with his trains and cars!!

No comments:
Post a Comment