Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines and Updates

Hello,

I know I am so behind on posting. But here we go with some updates, photos and more.

Valentines was last weekend and I had to be at a Girl Scout function so the boys woke up to some goodies I left them. James made them hear shaped waffles and then for lunch heart shaped grilled cheese. It was pretty cute. In the photo that Nash is closing his eyes, that's him winking ;) least trying too, hasn't figured it out quite yet. But please with himself and the progress he is making haha!!!






I got some blood test results back, my 3rd liver test to keep up to date on the levels came back normal. YAY! So nothing more needed there.

My blood work for my Thyroid levels came back normal, but I talked to the dr anyways because I have been feeling pretty yukkie. He is saying to make sure I take my meds right ever day and give it some time, well we are coming up on one year here and it would be nice to feel a little bit better than I am now. I am looking into changing drs to a more local one so no more commutes to Seattle so we will see if he can figure out whats going on, sometimes some meds work better for some than others so it might just be a medication change totally instead of a new dose. We will see.

James is busy busy with new rehab stuff at work, they are upgrading apartments and its all pretty fancy stuff and he is keeping busy with that. He had his review for his 2008 year and it was really good and his company gave him a very generous raise and bonus despite the bad economy. So we are very thankful for that.

Yay so now your up to date. I will try to check in more often! :)

No comments: