Hello, not to much going on but I thought I would post and say hello to my lurkers who follow my blog :)
Here is some info on whats "going down" with each of us :)
Wyatt~ He is learning so much. He can recite his ABC's now and if he concentrates really hard he can say almost all of them. If he gets silly or shows off and goes fast he skips over some and starts to laugh then tries to go back and start over and its a big mess from then on. But its so fun to hear him try. He also is singing alot more lately. He will make up his own songs...sometimes much to my dismay. One recent one was "I dont want to eat this, mommy says to eat...I dont want to" and so on and so on. Lovely! :)
Nash~ Oh Nashers as well call him is doing well. Running now but not very well, falling a lot. In fact he fell and his teeth and so we took him to visit the dentist when Wyatt did recently. All is ok though! He is starting to try and talk and say more words, he can say mama and dada but lately he has added "GO!" and "Down" only down usually is "Dawwwwwwwnnnnnnnn" and really high pitched and he will point when he does it. Now this comes directly from us saying "DOWN!" to him when he is climbing. Another one of his new feats. Grandma bought them a climbing gym type toy to allow them safe hours of play to climb and slide and we thought it would help so he didnt climb on other things such as the furniture or OVER the furniture. But its just mastered his skills. He loves the new climbing toy so much he will play with Wyatt on it for hours and then show off his new found skills by climbing over the sofa and into the dining room then onto the table!! Ha.
Kristen (ME!) ~ I am doing well. Same old same old it feels like. I got great news back in December about the cancer that its non detectable in the blood work. Meaning then officially I am cancer free for now (knock on wood!) I have a whole body scan in March and that will confirm hopefully the great news!!! I also got back some great news from the Rhumotologist about my blood work, showing no LUPUS or Sjogrens! But that just means I am sent back over to my Endo for more tests as they think its likely my medication and changes needing to be made to it to reduce these symptoms that are more hypothyroid than anything now. I went in last week to get some bloodwork done so we will see what that shows.
No comments:
Post a Comment