Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Dear Family and Friends,

I hope you and your loves ones are safe, warm and spending a nice holiday together. The boys and I are enjoying a quiet holiday at home just the 4 of us. With the recent bad weather some other holiday plans were canceled or postponed so we are staying in and just resting, enjoying our new toys (Wyatt and Nash! :) and I am making a turkey with all the fixin's today!

Below are some photos of the last 24 hours, its been such a great experience to watch Wyatt get into the holiday spirit, and Nash just take it all in. We are truly blessed for so many reason, and I am so happy to be home enjoying my time with the boys. Thank you for letting me share that with you all.

Happy Holidays To You, With Love, The Jordans!


Putting out Cookies, Milk and Carrots for Santa and his Reindeer!


So excited, xmas morning, to see a kitchen that santa left for him and Nash!


Playing with the kitchen!


New Play Helmet and opening gifts :)


Nash Reading a New Book!


A Hotwheels track!

No comments: