Monday, June 9, 2008

Long time no blog!

Aww I am sorry to my many blogger lurkers. Its been a crazy week and I havent had a chance to post. Since the walk!

I am doing well, my meds are kinda on the fritz so I am waiting for a drs appointment next Wednesday to talk with the dr who will likely adjust them. The weather isnt helping my "tiredness" so if anyone has a "in" with Mother Nature can you let her know some dry weather and maybe even some sun would be nice!? THANKS! :)

The kids are doing well. Wyatt is antsy wanting to play outside at the parks and just dosent understand some days when its pouring rain why we cant. :/

Nash is crawling like crazy, all over keeping me on my toes now. He is also STANDING...no I am not kidding he pulls himself to a stand its crazy this kid will be walking before we know it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My baby is growing up so fast!

James is doing well, trying to get as much work as he can done at work. He is working 6 days a week until they get a new assistant for him, which is killer on the gas tank ($4.25 a gallon!) and not to mention his back, he is very tired but its only for a little while longer we hope.

Ok so thats an update on us. I will post more often I promise.

Kristen

No comments: