So lets see....the kids are in bed and my husband bless his heart is using headphones to watch TV. Its so quiet I can hear the CLOCK TICK!! Ahhh relaxing!!
We have had 3+ months of no sugnifiant rain fall out here and my allergies are going nuts with the dry dry dry conditions. I always feel like I am sick. Really looking forward to some rain. (Remind me of this in a month when I complain about the rain!)
Wanting my English teacher (College) to grade my first test I did last week. I need to know his style and how my essay answers did so I can do this weeks and adjust as needed. I have to have it done by tomorrow night so dont want to wait to much longer. Hmmppfffff!
I really need to not get sick. As mentioned above I feel like I am always teetering on the edge of a cold. So I'm going to put this on my currently in hopes its like a wish?!?! OK one can hope lol ;) Here is hoping!
Last......but not least......
THE GREAT PUMPKIN! A classic!!!!! Nuff Said!!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Its-Great-Pumpkin-Charlie-Brown/dp/B0058M6GWG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349584874&sr=1-1&keywords=the+great+pumpkin+charlie+brown


7 comments:
Oh dear! I hope you are feeling better soon! It's always easier to go to school than to write sub plans! I'm your newest follower!
Diane
Teaching with Moxie
I do so love The Great Pumpkin! I also love this fall weather we're having! Happy Sunday!
Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade
Love your Currently. Fall is my favorite season too!
Petersons-Pad
I am your newest follower.
I am nominating you for the Liebster Blog Award! Hop on over to my blog sometime to check out the rules.
Christy :)
Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers
That is really attention-grabbing, You are an
overly professional blogger. I've joined your feed and stay up for in the hunt for extra of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your
website in my social networks
Here is my blog post : teen porn
Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything completely,
however this piece of writing provides fastidious understanding even.
Also see my page: Renna Ryann
I all the time emailed this blog post page to all my
associates, because if like to read it afterward my links
will too.
Also visit my web blog Web Series
Post a Comment