Friday, August 3, 2012

Busy Busy Busy But NOT to Busy For CURRENTLY !

Where did JULY go! How is it August? WHAT?!?

Every month I participate in a fun blog hop with Farley and many many others over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade its so fun and I am getting to know alot of great teachers and teacher blogs!!! Love it!! :)


 I have one more week of finals and then I am done...off for 45 days!!! That's over a month, I know you know that but I love saying it so yes I am off for over a month. I will end this summer with a BANG for the boys. Greatwolf Lodge coming up, NW Trek with the cousins, Lego store, and a few other little things here and there and we will drift peacefully back into our fall school routine.....or thats how it goes in my head lol. 

I dont know what I was thinking taking 15 credits this summer NEVER again in fact I will be taking only 2 classes next summer. Mark my words. I have room in my final qrt. so I will be moving some classes to that qrt and lightening up my summer one with the kids.  Looking forward to it already!

So I dont have any teaching back to school needs except for #3 which I have started obsessing collecting already! Hehehe I have issues!!! 

So now im in love with the thought of a laminator....:::DROLL:: thanks Farley for that one! But everyone could use a good one, I mean really....seriously....I will be getting one eventually it just makes to much sense lol ;) 

Backing up a bit I need a new portable  hard drive I want to be able to have one for personal/school and one for work/educational stuff which is cluttering up my current one and I need to get one before I fill or crash or both the one I have now or worse my computer :/ which is running awfully slow lately.


Photobucket

11 comments:

Sandy said...

I totally agree with you about NOT cooking tonight... will a frozen pizza do?? :)

Kayla said...

I would definitely go for a personal laminator if my school didn't have one. I couldn't LIVE without that thing!!
Happy B2S!!
-Kayla

Kelly said...

Jason Mraz? Yes, please ! I always listen to him when I need some calm in my life. Love! As for the laminator, it's the best money I've ever spent. Love your blog & am your newest follower. :)

Kelly
First Grade Fairytales

Cindy Lusk said...

Showing some love from Farley's Currently blog link up. I have a personal laminator that I have had for about 10 years and LOVE it!! I need to fold laundry too but I'm still wishing to find a laundry fairy to do it for me!

Cindy
All Things Teachery

Primary Possibilities said...

I just found you through Currently! Come check us out sometime. http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

Your newest follower,
Stephanie

Lisa R. said...

Ugh, I'm definitely with you on needing to fold laundry. I can't stand folding laundry! lol. I just found you through the linky & I'm your newest follower! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Megan said...

Laundry! My husband just did a long awaited makeover of our laundry room, so I'm not hating it as much as normal. I found you through the linky and am your newest follower.

Megan

I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

Elisabeth said...

I saw your blog name off the linky and thought it was a neat name! Glad I came over and am now a follower :D


Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

Fancy Free in 4th said...

I am your newest follower! I found you on the August Currently! Come and check out my Currently and I am having an awesome 300 Follower Giveaway!
Layla

Fancy Free in Fourth

Rikki said...

I hate laundry too! It's my dreaded task that I always put off until it absolutely has to be done.
ஐRikki

The Hive

Unknown said...

I LOVE my external hard drive....it was my mother's day present!!! We just found you and are now following. We would love it if you stop by sometime!!
Katie&Lisen
www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com