Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I got my slow down ;)

I got my slow down, things have finally started to get ..... I am going to whisper for fear of something or someone anyone lol hearing....normal. My Mom is moved into her new place, she moved just two weeks after us. The kids had a winter break and now we have a spring break this week. James is settling into a new position at work, things are just really starting to take shape around our household. So I look forward to getting back to blogging.

Some updates,we have a new dog..;puppy to be exact. Leo was adopted from our local humane society and he is a 3.5month old Rat Terrier, Dachshund mix. He is adorable, fun, very patient with the kids and our other dog Fiona a Chihuahua and just over all a great new member of our family.

We are on spring break this week, life is slow and fun and just enjoying it. We are potty training our new dog and just getting to know her, perfect timing to introduce a new little one into the house since we have the time this week to really work on it. Boys are enjoying the break from school, playdates, playdoh and cookie making are high on our lists to do this week! :)

Nash is DONE with his evals at Childrens Hospital Autism Center we will be getting the results from that next week. I will post some posts about that whole experience soon.

James started a new position with his job, he got a small raise we are very proud and happy about this. He has been working long hours but so nice to see his hard work pay off! :)

No comments: