Today Nash had his tonsils and adenoids out and he was a trooper thats for sure. We got to Childrens at 7:30 and he was in surgery by 9 and out by 10. It went well, the tonsils were larger than they thought and took a little longer to remove but other than that everything went as planned we even got to head home. We had planned to stay the night just in case but he was pretty ready to go home so we did. By 2pm he was cuddled up with me in our bed and watching movies. Wyatt spend the day with Grandma and was pretty tired by the time he got home tonight, he brought Nash a balloon even and me flowers. So sweet!!!
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers today. He was a brave boy and we didn't do to bad (Mom and Dad) if I do say so myself for our first major hospital visit since birth!!! Now on to recovery!
Awww, he is adorable. Sad he had to have surgery, but glad he is a trooper! from what I've read here you lead by example! I wish you and your family all the best, From one thyca warrior to another!
1 comment:
Awww, he is adorable. Sad he had to have surgery, but glad he is a trooper! from what I've read here you lead by example! I wish you and your family all the best, From one thyca warrior to another!
Post a Comment