Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Happenings!

We are enjoying the season and I wanted to share some updates with you. Also we have a second blog that you can view just photos. Continue to check in here for updates, stories and just information about our family. But for alot of fun photos of us and my photography in-general check out Jordan Family Photos (Click Here!) and to make sure you receive updates from both blogs you can choose to "Follow" us. Look on the middle right of this page for more info and do the same on the photo site and you will be up to date whenever I post new information! :)

Wyatt is enjoying school, this month they really are learning a lot but also having so much fun learning more about Christmas. They have a special School Holiday Program at his school on Tuesday. Look for photos from that for sure sometime later this week!

Nash is thriving with Speech Therapy and his teacher Jodie is just super sweet and so great with him. He is learning so much as well. We attended his centers Holiday party this past week and the kids had a chance to meet Santa and we had our photo taken with him. We should have a copy of that soon as well.

We are looking forward to a nice holiday with family. Christmas Eve we are having my Dad over for dinner and Christmas Day we are going to my Aunts just a few miles away for dinner with alot of my Family members. The kids are super excited and we are enjoying all the fun holiday things with them. Right now they are really into Holiday movies and we love taking drives to see the lights. Tomorrow we are going to take Great Grandma out with us to see some lights.

James is still very busy at work and I think I speak for all of us when I say we are just so happy he has a job and with a great company.

I am keeping busy driving the kids to and from school and appointments. Nash has some chronic ear infections that we are going to be seeing a specialist for in January so that's keeping us on our toes too. Hopefully we can get those under control and have him start feeling better. I am still President of our local Moms Club and really enjoy it, I have made alot of new friends and so have the boys. We really are enjoying our time with the club.

Look for more updates and posts soon. Dont forget to check out our second Blog at Jordan Family Photos (Click Here!)

Happy Holiday's,

The Jordan Family

No comments: